Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hershey's Bliss at Target


Bliss chocolate at Target is $2.99/bag. Print as many as you wish from this site ($1/1 Target coupons) AND here ($1/1 Hershey Bliss Coupons). Stack the Target coupon with the IP or with the $1/1 from SS 3/1. Anyhow, after the stacking, you can get this expensive candy for $1/bag.
SAWEET deal!!!

Also, I never found the Dove for $3.50. It was $3.99 when I got there. Still a good deal, but I didn't buy any. Anyone know if it was hiding? And, there was no KY left either, so I'm assuming all you gals got your easter KY you silly wabbits!!!! Lucky you! :-)

2 comments:

richelle said...

I found the $3.50 on the end caps right after by the make-up isle about two down from where the food isles end (eagle and chiden location).

Jilene said...

Hmmm. Was it with the toothpaste and Garnier Fructis. They must have been gone. :-( Missed that one!