Monday, April 13, 2009

Albertsons Shopping Trip

I'm pretty happy with myself today. After an hour+ shopping at Albertsons with a 3 month old and very independent two year old, I think it was well worth it! Here is my stash:

Plus all of this:


Plus 2 Hams ($40 worth)

Grand total: $28.92

Total Saved: $250.26 ($290.26 if you include the hams I will buy for free!)

Here is what I got:

19 Vaseline lotions
6 Lipton Dry Soup 2-packs
6 I can't believe it not Butters
20 Knorr Sides Plus Veggies
3 Skippy Peanut Butters
2 Wishbone Bountiful Dressings
2 Snuggle Dryer Sheets
2 Honey Maid Graham Crackers
6 Kraft Pasta Salads
4 Taco Bell Refried Beans
3 Philly Cream Cheese
2 Gallons Milk
1 32 oz Coffee Creamer
2 Large Breyer Ice Creams
2 Bertolli Meals
PLUS: 2 $20 Costco Hams!!! For Free!!!

Only one day left for this sale, see PYP for details or just leave a comment and we will help you figure it out!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome!!

Martha said...

Anyone know which Albertsons still have Vaseline and Lipton Onion Soup mix????

Heather and Dave said...

Great deals! Did you split up the transactions? Also, did you have any Vaseline lotions coupons? Where would I find those?

Emily C. said...

I got the lotion at the five mile/Ustick albies today--they are on a separate little display in between two aisles. They were out of the cocoa butter kind, but had lots of other ones to choose from. HTH!

Tamra said...

Heather - I have a bunch of those coupons - send me an email and I can get those to you - use the contact button and I will check it tomorrow morning and maybe we can meet up. I'm not sure if I've seen anymore liptons, have you checked Fairview and Meridian? The second picture w/ the liptons was a seperate transaction ealier in the week.

Shelley said...

Tamra, I am so impressed! :) Thanks for letting me know about the "potential" of this sale! --The snuggle creme fabric softener an AWESOME deal! It's $3.99,.... (6 bottles x $3.99 = $23.94) by something cheap to make the $25 goal to get $10 off, then use the IP found on pinching your pennies for 2 dollars of snuggle creme and they end up being about 40 cents each!

Heather and Dave said...

Ohhh I just found 5 vaseline coupons from checking the pyp site...thanks for the link! I'm in SLC, otherwise I would LOVE to meet up. I'm friends with Christy, we go way back :) We enjoyed our $20 Costco ham on Easter. Delish!

Shannon said...

Tamra, this is Shannon Dahle, formerly known as Shannon Robinson, and I can not believe that You are a discount Queen!! I just got started in the real couponing world in the last months and I am loving it. It is crazy how much money you can save. I am so excited that I found out you do this too. I will be checking out you blog daily!! KIT

Libbie and Fam!! said...

I'm new to this and I would like to know how you got the free Hams.. That is great and I'm a very slow learner when it come?

Emily C. said...

Libbie,

The free ham was part of an Albertson's promo/Unilever rebate that is unfortunately over now. Sorry!